The goal of NewEarthWork is to assist the Earth and all of Humanity in shifting to their next, higher stage of spiritual evolution.
We welcome in the New Earth and a new era for humanity. The old era is closed behind us and the new era has started us on a new adventure. We have the opportunity to give shape to the future through conscious co-creation with all of the consciousness of the Earth. And we start using our potential as Creator Beings in a conscious way to co-create the New Earth. Step by step, we take back the power that humanity had given away, we clear blockages and trauma from ourselves and our environment.
“It may seem at times that the current structure of reality on earth is unshakable, that the Earth and her people could not possibly be ready to evolve to a higher level of consciousness, but there are particular places on the Earth where the knots that hold this structure are secured. Untie those knots and the structure of that reality can float away.”
Traditional EarthWork has centered around:
- Clearing and reactivating cities of light.
- Clearing humanity’s contracts and traumas from ancient history.
- Anchoring the ‘seeds’ of the new era as high-dimensional energy structures.
- Re-opening the fullness of Earth’s connections to other star systems (Pleiades, Sirius, Andromeda, etc).
And now, the NewEarthWork expands to bring in the most important energy for the new era. Our NewEarthWork is focused on anchoring the energy of Antares in the Earth. Antares represents a new consciousness for Humanity that is based in Oneness. And as the energy of Antares becomes more integrated with the Earth, the path into the new era becomes clearer and better defined for all.
NewEarthWork Through the Years
Here is a list of the major places we have worked across the globe.
- 2018 Cape Town, South Africa; Namibia; Iceland, Turkey, Egypt
- 2017 Hawaii; France; Egypt; Delphi, Greece; Salta, Argentina; Bolivia; Peru
- 2016 Egypt; Mt. Shasta, CA; Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; Bali, Indonesia
- 2015 Mt. Shasta, CA; Salta, Argentina
- 2014 Salta, Argentina; Mt. Shasta, CA; Egypt
- 2013 Salta, Argentina; Egypt
- 2012 Salta, Argentina
- 2011 Salta, Argentina; Peru; Nepal
- 2010 Mongolia; Egypt; Peru; Hawaii
- 2009 Ireland; Sri Lanka
- 2008 Ireland; Georgia; Peru; Cape Town, South Africa; Giza & Sinai, Egypt
- 2007 Ushuaia, Argentina; Peru; Bali, Indonesia
- 2006 Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; Guam, South Pacific
- 2005 Peru; Madeira, Portugal; Egypt
- 2004 Guatemala; Peru
From before our Facebook posts, here are some newsletters that describe how our groups have worked.
Egypt 2016 (pdf)
Mongolia 2010 (pdf)
Egypt 2010 (pdf)
Sri Lanka 2009 (pdf)
Cape Town 2008 (pdf)
Egypt 2008 (pdf)
Bali 2007 (pdf)
Mt. Kilimanjaro 2006 (pdf)
Guam 2006 (pdf)